Friday, August 17, 2012

Week 8 Coming to an End

These last eight weeks I have learned more and more about myself, my passion for working in the field, and the importance of an anti-bias point of view. My passion is for the children who really need a caring person to show that they care. It has always been my desire to help at least one child reach success and I would feel that my job is a success. Children are the future and deserve the best that there is. If I pour all that I have within the children that I serve, then these children will grow up to be successful men and women. I also look forward to working with each family and help the families learn how to help their children. I believe that it is important to work along side the families in order to have the best relationship with them so that it is a team effort with the child.

Thanks to the instructor and all of my classmates who have made these last eight weeks great. I have learned a lot from each of you and look forward to working with each  of you in the future. Best wishes to each of you! The journey is down hill now! :)

3 comments:

  1. Andy,

    It has been great to work with you over the last few weeks and months! I really enjoyed this class and all of the information presented. Good luck with the rest of your program, we are for sure on the down hill! I am getting so excited!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy,

    Thanks for all you've shared throughout these eight weeks as well as the eight courses before this one. I'm proud of all of us for having such a passion for teaching young children and their families. It's not an easy job.

    Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy,

    Your hope for the future is a good one. I too want to make a difference in the lives of young people. I am quite sure we will because we have the desire to. I thank you for your blog I have followed it through this course and have learned a lot. I wish you well in all that you do.

    ReplyDelete