Saturday, June 23, 2012

What I have Learned

One hope that I have  when I think about working with children and families who come from diverse backgrounds, my hope is that I can teach children and their families how to accept those that are different. My hope is to make all those that cross my path feel as though they are special, respected, and equal. 


One goal that I would like to set is that I would continue to dispell the bias views that I have in order to teach children how to truly accept those that are different than they are. My goal is to teach acceptance, equity, and love for all who enter my classroom. 


Best wishes to all of my colleagues. I have learned a great deal from each of you and wish you the very best in this journey!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your wishes.
    I do appreciate the fact you want to teach acceptance and equity, it is important in the difficulties we are living today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goal to teach acceptance, equity and love is an excellent goal. If each of us that is in the classroom were able to accomplish your goal what a better place it would be for the future of our children.

    I also wish you well in all of your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so like your goals if there is nothing else I take away from this class is that everyone wants to be accept regardless. I commend your efforts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete