Saturday, October 29, 2011

Final blog

I have enjoyed this class and learning from my classmates. I have found many resources that will be helpful for me once I am in my own classroom. The consequences that I have seen during this course have been rather positive ones. The first one that I see is that governments internationally are involved with in the education process. Everyone values education and has much of the same goals for the children. Governments around the world are making sure that children receive the education that they need and deserve. The second consequence that I notice is that families want their children to have success and have a better future than they have had. I also realized that families turn to Early Childhood programs so that their children can receive an "early" start on education and gain a better start than what the parent may have had.

2 comments:

  1. Many of the sites that I reviewed I felt as though the government was more involved with early childhood education profession more so than our own government. I find this very frustraing. I have enjoyed learning with you and I hope all goes well when you go into the classroom to teach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does seem frustrating that we live in a free country where education is suppose to be so valued but the government is not as involved in the profession as in other countries. I have enjoyed learning with you as well. Hope your next class goes well too.

    ReplyDelete