Saturday, September 10, 2011

Website and Professional Contacts from Around the World

The website that I chose to use as a resource is Zero To Three: National Center for Infants, Toddlers, and Familieshttp://www.zerotothree.org),         ZERO TO THREE is a national, nonprofit organization that informs, trains, and supports professionals, policymakers, and parents in their efforts to improve the lives of infants and toddlers. I really enjoyed researching this website because of my love for Early Intervention.

The Professional Resources:

I chose the Global Alliance of NAEYC to contact professionals from around the world. The Four professionals that I chose to correspond with are:

Ireland
OMEP Irish National Committee
Nippa - the Early Childhood Organization
Siobhan Fitzpatrick
Email: siobhanf@nippa.org

Haiti
Step by Step Program / Tipa Tipa
Dominique Hudicourt
Email: tipatipa@hainet.net

Romania
Step by Step Centre for Education and Professional Development
Carmin Lica
Email: carmenlia@dnt.ro
Netherlands
International Step by Step Association
Sarah Klaus
Email: sklaus@issa.nl

I just started this project so I have yet to hear back from any of the four professionals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment